Undergraduate and graduate students from universities and colleges throughout the tri-state area have the opportunity to participate in the Educator’s Network Internship Program. A supervised internship in the fields of education , public administration, as well as business and related professions will help prepare you for your profession.
Educator’s Network offers interns the opportunity to work with a wide range of consumers: adults, youth, and families. Internships are available in these service areas:
- Educational and Youth Services
- Public Administration
Educator’s Network carefully considers your interests and degree requirements to create the best possible match of internship for you. Student interns at Educator’s Network receive individual and group supervision and training sessions. A number of interns have been given the opportunity to join
The Educator’s Network Internship Program is open to college or university students working towards an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degrees. All students must be enrolled in a certified institution of higher learning and meet the following requirements:
- Complete an Initial and Follow-up Interview
- Provide a Resume and Personal References
- Attain the Requirements as Designated by Collaborating Institutions
- Must be Available for a Minimum of One Day Per Week, for Two Semesters
- Bilingual Students may be Eligible for a Small Stipend
Enrollment is open throughout the year.
To schedule an appointment, or for more information, contact the
Internship Director, 917-749-5140.